OverviewCommercial Pricing Analyst US Remote
The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our "Character Achieves Results" culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee - from entry level through top executive - to contribute to our clients' success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. Primary Purpose
The Commercial Pricing Analyst leads cross-functional proposal processes, stakeholders, and timelines to ensure contract proposals and /or modifications are completed accurately throughout the project lifecycle. Responsibilities
- Leads the proposal bid and budget negotiation process, synthesizing detailed client requirements with internal data in collaboration with key internal stakeholders to determine appropriate resource and budget allocations for project plans and study strategies.
- Reviews request for proposal (RFP) information to ensure it has adequate information for budget preparation.
- Leads proposal bidding strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and budget strategy development and / or modifications.
- Works within bidding tool to ensure accurate bidding and timely data mapping in client grid templates.
- Finalizes documents for distribution to the customer and internal departments, performing quality control edits to ensure accuracy, proper data formatting, and compliance with contract requirements.
- Ensures proposals concisely and accurately reflect strategy discussions, meet client needs, offer consistent messaging, include relevant differentiators, and convey value proposition and critical success factors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Emmes requires all US based Clinical Research Associate new hires to be fully vaccinated before their first day of employment. All new hires may also be required to comply with other COVID-19 health and safety protocols, such as masking or testing. Emmes complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations or exemptions for religious, medical, or other legally protected reasons.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
- Incumbent will typically have at least 3 years of related experience.
- Clinical research experience preferred.
- Ability to function as an effective and respected partner to clients
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Confidence to handle sensitive information and make sound recommendations
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Strong written and oral communication skills Strong organizational and project administration skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
- Solid understanding of financial principles and best practices
Why work at Emmes?
At Emmes, your actions and hard work will have a direct impact on public health initiatives, both globally and in our local communities with opportunities for volunteerism through our Emmes Cares
community engagement program. We offer a competitive benefits package focused on the health and needs of our growing workforce, including:
- Work From Home Anywhere in the US
CONNECT WITH US!
- Casual Dress Code & Work Environment
Follow us on Twitter - @EmmesCRO
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.