Center 2 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Enterprise Payments Senior Process Manager - Hybrid
As a Senior Manager or Manager of Process Management, you will lead a team of process managers in delivering flawlessly executed processes that improve business efficiency and drive results. You will create and modify processes while collaborating with smart and passionate leaders to influence results that have a direct impact on the company's bottom line. You will monitor data trends to measure effectiveness and install necessary benchmarks or thresholds to ensure data integrity. You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of process to ensure appropriate execution each and every time.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment and are experts in process improvement. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate key stakeholders in delivering flawless execution of process improvement projects. General Responsibilities:
**This position does require onsite attendance **
- Creating and validating processes
- Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Driving process improvements aligned with desired customer outcomes
- Analyzing, identifying, and correcting data issues with systems used or owned by a department
- Providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings
- Influencing senior stakeholders on process improvements and optimization opportunities
Location: This role is hybrid, where you will be expected to be in the office in McLean, VA or Richmond, VA, or Wilmington, DE for certain aspects of the role.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Human Resources or Economics
- At least 2 years of experience in Process management
- At least 2 years of experience in Project management
- At least 2 years of experience in People management
- At least 2 years of experience in Relationship management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Master's Degree in Business Management, Process Management, Project Management, Risk Management, Communications, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Process Management (i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma), Compliance (i.e. CRCM, CIPP, etc.), Business Process Management experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Process management
- At least 5 years of experience in Project management
- At least 5 years of experience in People management
- At least 5 years of experience in Complex problem solving
- At least 5 years of experience in Relationship management
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).