NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
Corporate Real Estate Facilities Principal Associate, Global Workplace Services
Capital One is obsessed with recruiting and retaining the best people and having best-in-class workspaces, facilities and amenity services is important to achieving that. As the Global Workplace Services team, we're responsible for all four walls of our buildings-and everything in and around them.
As we evolve into a digitally-focused company, our employees are changing the way they work, and we're constantly transforming our workplace to enable them to work the way they work best. But it doesn't stop there. We don't just reimagine and create fabulous spaces and amenities, we also manage and operate them-we're a well-oiled machine! And we're not done! That's why our Global Workplace Services team is looking to add a Corporate Real Estate Facilities Principal Associate in New York City! A typical day in the life of this Corporate Real Estate Facilities Principal Associate:
Your days look like that because:
- Lead third-party providers responsible for facilities, space planning, moves, food and beverage services, fitness center, hospitality and print and mail services
- Consult with existing internal facilities team members on day-to-day infrastructure operations
- Serve as Client Representative supporting interior renovations, expansions and/or consolidations, lead parallel efforts of move planning, space programming and occupancy tracking
- Identify, recommend/document and implement ways to drive optimal utilization of the facilities
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our internal customers and lines of business within your assigned geography
- Advise on the development of and administer the annual capital and operating-expense budgets
- Develop and execute real estate strategies that meet the needs of your customers
- Partner with other internal real estate associates to create solutions and proactively solve problems
- Foster a positive work environment through engagement and team building activities
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Finance, Legal, HR, IT and Security
- Maintain landlord relationships at the region's leased sites
You'll need to wear many hats, including:
- We manage a diverse, mixed-use region of owned and leased properties
- The services and amenities provided by Global Workplace Services are integral to the success of Capital One.
- Our team manages over 3 million square feet of office space in a fast-paced environment.
You'll love your job THE MOST if you:
- Relationship Builder: You engage with cross-functional teams at all levels and serve as a trusted real estate expert.
- Problem-solver: You partner with your internal clients to understand their intent and goals, develop plans that meet their needs and relentlessly pursue options to deliver high-performing results.
- Communicator & Collaborator: You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You leverage different approaches and build on the ideas and perspectives of others.
- Juggler: You don't get overwhelmed or flustered easily and tackle deliverables with a sense of urgency. You must possess the skill to not only prioritize multiple tasks concurrently but do so with a high degree of skill and efficiency.
- Want to be part of changing banking for good
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that involves both working independently and collaborating with others
- Are customer-service driven
- Lead with a strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Enjoy interacting with associates at all levels
- Love working with a creative, cross-functional organization
- Have a passion for real estate and how it influences culture and the environment
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Facilities Management or Relationship Management
- At least 2 years of experience managing facilities for multiple locations
- At least 1 year experience with Microsoft Office or G Suite
- 1+ years of experience in Supplier Management
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management
- 1+ years of experience in People Management
- 3+ years of experience in Facilities Management
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate Real Estate
- Experience with G Suite tools
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
New York City (Hybrid On-Site): $103,900 - $118,600 for Pr Assoc, Portfolio Management
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).