Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Manager, Strategy Consulting
Founded by former strategy consultants, Capital One is a strategy driven company. The Corporate Strategy group engages on a targeted set of ultra-high impact issues that drive the direction and performance of the company. Projects focus primarily on formulating enduring and profitable growth and value enhancement strategies in partnership with the business.
- Develop logical and insightful frameworks and structures to solve challenging problems
- Communicate insights in a compelling manner to influence senior business leaders in the company
- Engage in a variety of challenges, from data-intensive customer segmentation to human-centered design strategy
- Work as integral members of small project teams, taking on company-defining strategic issues and directly advising the company's CEO and senior executives
- Construct storylines and presentations to socialize strategies and build consensus for transformational change
- Bachelor's degree
- At least three years' experience in strategy consulting, business analysis, or a combination
- Ability to analyze and solve problems independently in a constantly changing environment
- Robust workstream management skills, including thoughtful attention to detail and skillful balancing of multiple priorities
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with experience influencing decision-making outside your core team
- Demonstrably strong written and verbal communication skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).