Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? We experiment and innovate leveraging the latest technologies, engineer breakthrough customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to banking. We make a difference for 65 million customers.
At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We want you to be curious and ask "what if?" Capital One started as an information strategy company that specialized in credit cards, and we have become one of the most impactful and disruptive players in the industry. We have grown to see ourselves as a technology company in consumer finance, with great opportunities for engineers who want to build innovative applications to give users smarter ways to save, transact, borrow and invest their money, as we seek to disrupt the industry again.
As a Capital One SailPoint Engineer, you'll work on a SailPoint identity platform to support Identity Access Management needs. Responsibilities:
- IdentityIQ Engineer/Java and XML developer - will be responsible for the maintenance of, and enhancements to, existing IdentityIQ software solutions.
- Development and Configuration of code in support of all components of the IdentityIQ solution.
- Identify opportunities for automation, evaluate new tools, and drive implementation of technology that creates value for the organization.
- Build strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, and team members
- Provide regular updates to the management team on project progress
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SailPoint-related functional and technical issues
- Identify opportunities for automation, evaluate new tools, and drive implementation of technology that creates value for the organization
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development lifecycle processes
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Identify risks and issues and develop recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues.
- Collaborates with vendors on root cause and helps drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents.
- SME in SailPoint implementation, SDLC, IAM, SailPoint IIQ best practices.
- Lead application development, connector configuration, and custom rule development to optimize IAM processes.
- Create reusable rules, tasks, forms, and reports within SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Perform SailPoint solution configuration, patching, and administration for optimal performance.
- Experience in reverse engineering and debugging java projects to enhance or rewrite as needed.
- Maintain and enhance existing IdentityIQ workflow customizations and develop/integrate new customizations.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independently to execute solid solutions.
- Document and execute unit and integration test cases for new features, bug fixes and troubleshoot.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Security
- At least 1 year of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ Tool or any IAM or IGA Tool
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Programming
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ Tool or any IAM or IGA Tool
- 2+ years of experience with Java Programming
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting SailPoint workflows and customizations
- 3+ years of experience with Role Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting end user issues in Access Certifications
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- ITIL Certification
- AWS Certification
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).