DutiesThe Supervisory Management Analyst:
The ideal candidate
- Serves as the Director of the Office of Management Planning within the FTA Office of Administration.
- Is responsible for directing and overseeing facilities and space management and a wide variety of administrative/management services FTA wide. Oversees facilities and logistics, developing short and long-term plans for appropriation and assignment of space to support FTA's mission, and the evolving changes to office space that support the hybrid work environment.
- Serves as both a second line and first line supervisor as the Supervisory Management Analyst over Facilities, FOIA, Policy Management, Paperwork Reduction Act, Sustainability Program, Employee Transit Reimbursement, TAD Strategic Planning and TAD Customer Service Delivery Program. Performs the full range of supervisory duties for staff and contractors. Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, setting and adjusting short-term priorities, and preparing schedules for completion of work.
- Oversees the implementation and maintenance of the Customer Service Portal (CSP) to drive TAD goals for customer service and organizational excellence. Drives customer service improvements to all of the TAD Offices based on best practices and metrics collected from the CSP, as well as facilitating innovation for problem solutions. Directs TAD and FTA-wide change management initiatives associated with the CSP. The work involves reviewing and monitoring programs, and the ability to extrapolate and propose changes to existing processes/programs.
has experience providing leadership and oversight to a diverse staff of professional and support personnel who are performing mission support functions in the areas of, facilities and space management, administration, project management, policy oversight and execution, data analysis and reporting and any related activities. He/she also has experience driving customer service improvements based on best practices and data-driven metrics.RequirementsConditions of Employment
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- You must be a U.S. citizen & meet specialized experience to qualify
- Submit application and resume online by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date
- Required documents must be submitted by the closing date.
- Direct Hire Authority will be used to fill this position
- SELECTIVE SERVICE: Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for the Selective Service.
- GOVERNMENT TRAVEL CARD: This position involves travel. A government contractor-issued travel card will be issued and must be retained for official business only.
- FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE: The Ethics in Government Act of 1978 requires the applicant selected for this position to submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE Form 450) within 30 days of appointment and annually thereafter.
- PCS/RELOCATION/RECRUITMENT: Permanent Change of Station (PCS), Relocation, and Recruitment Incentive authorization varies by position/selection.
- SUPERVISORY PROBATIONARY PERIOD: New supervisors must complete a 1-year probationary period (unless already completed).
To meet the minimum qualifications for this position, you must meet the specialized experience requirements.To qualify for the Grade 15
, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equal or equivalent to the GS-14, it must include:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
- Experience managing a space management portfolio to include space allocation changes related to the hybrid work environment.
- Experience with administrative programs such as FOIA, Directives Control, Sustainability, or Transit Benefits.
- Experience as an advisor or subject matter expert providing policy or program recommendations to improve or enhance the delivery of programmatic goals and objectives.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
- Facilities and Space Management: Knowledge of the physical, engineering, and experimental equipment and operational characteristics of facilities, and safety and equipment development designed to support facilities activities to include space allocation changes related to the hybrid work environment.
- Planning and Evaluating: Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements; determines short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them; coordinates with other organizations or parts of the organization to accomplish goals; monitors progress and evaluates outcomes.
- Technical Credibility: Understands and appropriately applies principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to specialized expertise and acts an advisor or subject matter expert providing policy or program recommendations to improve or enhance the delivery of programmatic goals and objectives.
- Customer Service and Process Improvement: Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement.
- Leadership: Influences, motivates, and challenges others; adapts leadership styles to a variety of situations and acts as a catalyst for organizational change; leads others to translate vision into action.
For all types of consideration, experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.For additional information about applying to Federal positions, please click on the following link: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-policies/#url=e4
All applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.Additional informationThe agency has the option of extending a term appointment up to the 4-year limit.This announcement may be used to fill additional positions if similar vacancies occur within 90 days of the issue date of the referral certificate.Qualified CTAP/ICTAP candidates receive priority and will be referred to the hiring manager.