RequirementsConditions of Employment
- Researches and determines or recommends appropriate actions for issues that impact the organization.
- Creates and implements concepts, procedures and processes required to support AFRL projects and programs.
- Establishes metrics and methods of analysis to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the FM Division.
- Demonstrates a mastery of, and skill in, applying innovative FM practices, techniques, and methodologies to identify, analyze, and resolve issues ensuring resolutions are consistent with mission objectives.
- Performs expert level FM work related to budget formulation and execution, financial analysis, governance, operations, cost analysis, accounting, and program control.
QualificationsFor additional information on direct hire opportunities with the Air Force please click here .
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Telework may be authorized.
- Selectee is expected to be granted with and/or maintain the appropriate security clearance required for the position
- Recruitment incentives may be authorized (may require a service agreement)
- PCS costs may be authorized
- The duty location for this position is Washington, DC
- Supervisory requirements may be required depending upon the position being filled.
- This is an APDP position requiring Level/Tier 4 (Advanced) Non-Critical certification in Business-Financial Management (K).
- This position is designated as an acquisition position covered by the Acquisition Professional Development Program. The employee must meet, or be capable of meeting Defense Acquisition Work Improvement Act requirements applicable to position duties.
- This is a Financial Management Level 3 Certified position IAW the National Defense Authorization Act 2012, Public Law 112-81, Subtitle F-Financial Management, Section 1599d. Incumbent shall comply with the requirements of this certification program.
- Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov
- For additional information on direct hire opportunities with the Air Force please go to https://afciviliancareers.com/find-a-job/
Applicants must have at least one (1) year or 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to DO-02/GS-13 in the Federal service or equivalent in an alternate pay system. Specialized Experience
is experience that equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position, and that is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled.