RequirementsConditions of Employment
- Performs routine maintenance on mechanical and electrical bowling equipment, components and assemblies. Adjusts equipment in accordance with guidance provided by and identifies potential malfunctions to the Bowling Equipment Repairer.
- Assists the Bowling Equipment Repairer in making repairs, adjusting equipment and related duties.
- Cleans and maintains the bowling facility by replacing light bulbs; making minor repairs to vacuum cleaners, buffers, etc; washing and polishing floors, walls, etc; and by assisting in stocking, inventory, and related duties in the bowling facility.
- Lifts and carries items weighing up to 40 pounds. Moves large items weighing up to 100 pounds. Works in awkward positions.
- Recognize and report malfunctions. Performs routine duties without directions.
QualificationsQualifications: Be able to lift and carry large items weighing up to 100 pounds. Possess work experience or training in the use of electrical test equipment and wiring diagrams. Be physically able to work for extended periods of time in cramped and awkward positions.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Must be able to work during the hours of operation.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical is required for this position.
*The work experience must be reflected on your resume to be considered eligible for this position.* Education
There is no education requirement for this position. Additional information Area of Consideration:
- The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement within the local commuting area of Fort Gregg-Adams. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
Allowances, Incentives, and PCS Costs:
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 p.m by 02/29/2024 in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit:
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- It contains additional information applicants may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view the kit, click or copy and paste this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/Applicants/NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf ).
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.