Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Contribute to program efforts by monitoring cost, risk, schedule, and contract performance.
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- Pro-actively communicates with technical personnel and interpret technical status and progress to non-technical staff/customers to ensure progress, issues and risk are discussed and addressed early.
- Must be autonomous, responsible, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Assist in the adjustment of resource estimation at project inception; tracking progress and planning, helping efforts toward re-planning and adjusting course based on both realities of team velocity and potential changes in user needs over the course of the project.
- Demonstrate successful working knowledge and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in this effort.
- Ensure program deliverables are submitted promptly and are of high-quality.
- Complete other related duties as required or assigned.
- Experience in a project coordinator or project manager role with work being performed at multiple geographic locations.
- Experience with Juniper software.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing wireless solutions.
- Experience with various WLAN topologies, including indoor, outdoor, high-density, campus, mesh, remote, and industrial.
- Experience with WLAN survey tools to perform Active, Passive, and AP on a Stick surveys.
- Highly motivated, self-learner, and technically inquisitive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5-10 Years of experience leading or supporting teams, projects, and programs.
- Active Secret clearance; Top Secret preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, business management, or a related field.
- Any relevant project management related experience.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Must be able to complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office products to create reports, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), and other documents needed for job performance.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to communicate with the customer and other employees in a professional manner.
- Must be cooperative, courteous, and tactful in dealing with all personnel.
- Ability to focus under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and business objectives.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team supporting Computacenter. In this role, you will be managing the team which will provide technology services to the customer in the form of hands-on Layer 1/2 deployments, wireless surveys, and network installation/Smart hands tasks, as needed, throughout the United States.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Remote/Telework
- Type of environment: Home Office, Onsite at customer locations as needed
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: 25%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Active Secret Clearance or higher OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
#LI-Remote (turn font to white)