Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Associate, Commercial Loan Closing Data Integrity
Are you looking for a challenging role that includes the convenience of working remotely at home? Then a Capital One CML Core Operations role may be the role for you. You must be within 100 miles driving distance from our Capital One hub in Plano, TX.
Capital One CML Core Operations is looking for candidates to support the growing Data Integrity team. The team validates deals that our closing and booking partners book and fund. The primary function of the DI team is to minimize the risk to the bank and the customer while ensuring that commercial closing is audit ready.
The role includes analyzing credit agreements and comparing the information to the bank's loan system. The associate is responsible for making sure all data points are accurate and communicating with closing and booking partners.
The ability to learn quickly and to adapt to change are critical skills to the role. Applicant will possess exceptional communication skills. Additionally, the ability to clearly convey intricate concepts and issues in a concise way; as well as work collaboratively among stakeholders to help facilitate ongoing change management. Knowledge of credit products and complex documents preferred. Some primary functions of the role include, but are not limited to :
Work at Home Technology Requirements:
- Review complex loan documents
- Ensure documentation accurately reflects the intentions of the credit action
- Facilitate teamwork and continuity
- Ensure transactions are closed in compliance with the Bank's loan policy
- Demonstrates ability to balance required regulatory and policy requirements when making decisions
- Resolve issues identified during the review process and use judgment to involve the manager
- Follow inter-departmental controls and risk reducing processes
- Maintain accuracy and borrower satisfaction as the singular priority
- A secure home office environment that is free from background noise and distractions
- A reliable private internet connection that is not supplied by using cellular data (hot spot)
- Cable or fiber connections are preferred
- Internet service download speeds must be at least 5 mbps, with 10+ mbps preferred - check your download speed using a speed test. A sample one can be found here . To test your home internet from your personal computer at home, type www.speedtest.net into the web browser of your personal computer.
- Sustained ability to maintain latency less than 250 ms in voice calls is required
- Hard wired connectivity is preferred, any use of wireless connectivity must be Private (non-public) and password protected through WPA2-PSK (AES) encryption. If you have any questions about your encryption, please consult with your internet provider
- A private network is password protected where you have ownership or line of sight to every device on the network
- Capital One reserves the right to request proof of internet provider, speed and service package from the associate
- Requirements are subject to change, as new systems and technology are delivered. Capital One reserves the right to modify internet service requirements with sixty (60) days notice.
Candidates must live within 100 miles driving distance of one of the hub locations based in Plano, TX. Basic Qualifications :
Preferred Qualifications :
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience in banking or financial services
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial Loan Closing or Servicing
- 2+ years of experience with Commercial Loan Operations
- 1+ years of experience with ACBS
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).