As a Contract Auditor for CIA, you will conduct contract audits and provide business consulting services as a key member of CIA's acquisition team. You will directly support the acquisition community by providing value added cost analysis, post award audit functions, writing and preparing exhibits and providing financial audit advisory services.
Using creativity, dedication, and innovation, you will harness your passion for auditing to deliver innovative and agile financial solutions in support of CIA's global mission. You will develop your expertise in the contract auditing process, serving as an independent auditor and ensuring that the prices CIA pays for goods and services are fair and reasonable.RequirementsConditions of Employment
- You must be physically in the United States or one of its territories when you submit your resume via MyLINK.
- You must be registered for the Selective Service, if applicable.
- You must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age (dual-national US citizens are eligible).
- You must be willing to move to the Washington, DC area.
- You must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and a comprehensive background investigation.
- For further information, please visit: https://www.cia.gov/careers/how-we-hire
- Documented good credit history
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and customer service
- Previous or current experience related to audits
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA , including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Knowledge or experience in the following functional disciplines
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Direct experience in Federal Government auditing or service with the Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications such as:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor's or master's degree in one of the following
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- At least 24 semester credit hours of accounting coursework