RequirementsConditions of Employment
- Registers patrons, collects usage fees, issues targets and sales ammunition and other resale items. Provides instructions on the rules and safety of the range and paintball fields.
- Monitors patrons for compliance with rules and safety and corrects violations immediately. Assists patrons by pulling for skeet, trap or 5-stand.
- Unloads supplies and stocks clay target machines. Helps maintain assigned area/areas in clean and orderly condition sweeping, moping, dusting, removing trash, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Duties may require some physical exertion, e.g., handling and/or cleaning equipment, stocking clay target machines, climbing stairs, etc. Individual must be able to lift up to 25 pounds without assistance and 25-100 pounds with assistance.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, to include a National Agency Check with Inquires (NACI).
- This is a flexible position that there are no guaranteed hours. Must be willing to serve in a continuing position on a scheduled or as needed basis.
- Schedule tour of duty will require evenings, weekends and holiday work hours.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical is required for this position.
- The dual compensation guidelines DO NOT apply to this position. All GS and NAF employees whether fulltime or part time are eligible to apply for this position.
*This experience must be reflected on your resume to be considered eligible for this position.*
1. Applicant must be 18 year of age.
2. Possess a valid motor vehicle license.
2. Must possess good customer service skills.
3. Knowledge and ability to use a computer and cash register.Highly Preferred Qualification:
Highly qualified individuals will have at least 6 months experience performing related duties described above to include knowledge of paintball and clay target sports.**In order to be considered highly preferred, your resume must show that you meet BOTH the minimum qualifications, and ALL of the high preferred criteria. Applicants meeting ALL criteria will be referred to the selecting official first. Remaining applicants will be referred for consideration if the certificate (referral list) is returned with no selection. Education
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.Additional information Area of Consideration:
- The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is local. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
Allowances, Incentives, and PCS Costs:
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 p.m. by 02/29/2024 in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit:
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- It contains additional information applicants may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view the kit, click or copy and paste this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/Applicants/NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf ).
- Information may be requested regarding the vaccination status of selectees for the purposes of implementing workplace safety protocols. For more information, visit https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- For additional information about this position: https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9YhXOIRtyUbYSdk6NUhw%3D%3D