Summary Pro gram Analyst , SME Primary Crystal City, V A; various other DMV area
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
At Cyberstar, we aim to analyze and boost human and business performance through the implementation of business process redesign and information technology (IT) modernization to include data analytics and cloud computing.
We offer an alternate solution to improving the quality and effectiveness of business operations. In an ever-changing economy, Cyberstar helps companies better read and understand their market data through the synchronization of process innovation, human dynamics, analysis, and the integration of data technology capabilities, to ensure functional optimization in their business.
The Program Analyst, SME
supports the IPPS-A PMO by performing the full range of Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) duties and fiscal execution responsibilities. Support government personnel in all functions associated with Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) requirement generation, capability development processes, programmatic analysis, oversight, resource allocation, and execution. Responsibilities
- Performs programmatic and financial data analysis including the use of spreadsheets and financial databases.
- Perform review and analysis of Congressional, Office of Management and Budget (OMB), DoD, and Army requirements, programming, and budget guidance and direction.
- Support the development of PPBE options and courses of action and prepare papers, reports, and briefings that present or summarize PPBE issues and trade space.
- Responsible for development of all Program Objective Memorandum products, including Procurement and RDTE Exhibits (i.e., P&R Forms), Army Program Budget Briefs (APPBs), Issue Papers, etc. Familiarity and experience with the following systems are desired: GFEBS, LMP, Army Resource Cloud, cProbe, APMS, ITAS, cSustain, DTS, PMRT, CCAR, DAR-Q, PIEE, and others.
- Initiates and/or develops requirements from a project's inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs.
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance, and expertise to program and project staff; provides detailed analysis, evaluation, and recommendations for client-specific or mission-critical challenges/issues.
- Consults with clients to define needs or problems lead to data collection efforts that support studies and analyses to recommend achievable paths forward.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Twenty-four credit hours of Math or Business-related courses from an accredited college; or Level II Defense Financial Management Certification (DOD FM).
- 15+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years' experience performing Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) in a Government Program Management or Program Executive Office (PEO).
- Completion of Fiscal Law certification within the past year is preferred.
- Secret clearance required
How you'll grow
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience using the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and Army PPBE Databases of Record is mandatory.
- Shall have the required skills, training, and experience necessary to use the following software program(s): Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook), Microsoft Products (SharePoint, Visio, and Project) and Computer Hardware Enterprise Software Solutions Program (CHESS).
- Shall have the required skills, training, and experience necessary to use cost estimating and scheduling tools, such as the software program(s) including Cost Estimating and Scheduling Tools such as, but not limited to Automated Cost Estimate and Interactive Tool (ACEIT)-Cost Development, Software Lifecycle Model (SLiM)-Agile Costing, System Evaluation and Estimation of Resources (SEER) Estimating Suite, True Planning-Agile Costing, Deltek Application, Primavera P6, Primavera Risk Analysis, and Power BI.
- Shall have the required skills, training, and experience necessary to use Budget Management Support Tools including but not limited to GFEBS - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and BI Applications, Logistics Management Program (LMP), cProbe, APMS, Budget Maintenance, ITAS, cSustain, Defense Travel System (DTS), PMRT - MAR/DAPR/PMRT Enterprise Analytics/Spend Plan/State by State/FO Dashboard/FO Dashboard (OMA), CCAR - Funding Documents/Recon/Spend Plans/Re-Forecasting, ADVANA Dormant Account Review Quarterly (DAR-Q) - Quarterly Reconciliation, Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) - Wide Area Worflow (WAWF) and Electronic Data Access (EDA) - Contract and Invoice Research, SNaP - App to upload T&E Report and Costs across POM years, Snap-IT, PANDR/ALTESS - P&R form updates for BES & PB, APMS - Funding / Narrative updates, and PMART.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program