Summary Administrative/Access Control Assistant Hanscom AFB, MA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Systems (CS) provides federal agencies empowered solutions in Cybersecurity and Data Visualization. Our Subject Matter Experts offer decades of experience working in the federal marketplace and the data visualization environment.
The Administrative/Access Control Assistant
will support the Enterprise IT as a Service (EITaaS) Collaborative Nerve Center (CNC), which enables collaboration and integration of multiple Department of the Air Force (DAF) programs through integrated engineering support services, in this role. The goal of EITaaS CNC is to support the Division's mission to develop, deliver, and sustain war-winning cyber and information technology (IT) capabilities for the DAF by enhancing the way they do business through improving the collaborative environment between the government, customers, and vendor interfaces.
The Administrative/Access Control Assistant
will provide receptionist, business operations support, and customer assistance services in support of Chenega's "Modernization as a Service" (MaaS) offerings at the Collaborative Nerve Center (CNC). Responsibilities
- Manage reception desk functions Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and assist in business operations.
- Aid the Program Manager and IT staff in providing exceptional business services to our customers.
- Assist the company Program Controllers with purchasing, invoice payment, and processing, Purchasing Cards coding, and expense reporting queries as needed.
- Process work orders for facility maintenance and systems support.
- Provide aid directly to customers utilizing the MaaS offerings (cantina, conference rooms, networks, conferencing equipment, printers, etc.).
- Assist customers in scheduling, organizing, and deconflicting meetings and events.
- Assist customers and visitors with basic troubleshooting of MaaS technologies.
- Coordinate with customers to manage visitors (welcome, assist, and direct appropriately).
- Maintain security by following set procedures for verifying identity and access, managing the visitor logbook, and issuing and reconciling visitor badges.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and stocked reception area and cantina/beverage area.
- Provide basic administrative support including telephone coverage, copying, faxing, supply control, and internal and external communications.
- Routinely organize and remove clutter from common areas and conference rooms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate degree OR
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 3+ years of experience in administration, customer service, or management in professional services or uniformed services
- Must have the ability to pass an extensive background check
How you'll grow
- Customer-focused and must present a professional appearance and demeanor towards customers, contractors, and vendors and be responsive to their needs and requests.
- Solid written and oral communication skills, fluent in the English language, including proper grammar and spelling.
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Able to learn how to use O365, OneDrive, Deltek Costpoint, Zoom, Smartsheet, etc. within the first 90 days.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Systems, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program