Summary JOPES/DCAPES Logistics Operator Analyst I Shaw AFB
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Kapsuun Group (KG) provides federal agencies and the DoD with a customer-focused partner that has quickly become one of the established industry leaders in software engineering and intelligence operations. Mission success and customer satisfaction are our highest priorities.
The JOPES/DCAPES Logistics Operator Analyst I
will provide support for managing current Air Force theater operations for logistics and sustainment support. Responsibilities
- Provide adaptive planning actions daily, perform Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) analysis of force requirements, execute contingency/exercise logistics support, and coordinate the movement of forces and BEAR/BOB assets aggregated in the Continental United States (CONUS) or abroad for movement, and coordinate and validate contingency requirements availability of assets on hand through the Executive Coordinating Agency.
- USAFCENT/A4 Logistics Directorate provides oversight for formulating policy and guidance for logistics plans, transportation, supply/fuels, and maintenance/munitions in deliberate (long-term) and crisis action planning (immediate), programming plans, agreements, base opening/closing, bed down support, Expeditionary Support Plans (ESP), and exercises.
- Providelogistics support to the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Assist with the execution of USAFCENT logistics support for USCENTCOM exercises, contingency, and wartime operations.
- Develop courses of action (COAs) for all Air Force Unit Line Numbers (ULN) redeploying from the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Manage and coordinate the redeployment of Air Force Combat Air Forces (CAF) from the USCENTCOM AOR.
- Participate in Defense Collaboration Services (DCS) sessions and Action Officer VTCs
- with Supported and Supporting Commands.
- Coordinate with USCENTCOM and USTRANSCOM to provide airlift solutions for the redeployment of Air Force members from USCENTCOMAOR.
- Identify aggregation opportunities to effectively utilize strategic transportation assets. Performs actions in the Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segment (DCAPES) to support USAFCENT exercises.
- Coordinate with the Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC) to fill exercise shortfalls to include mitigation by providing alternate support solutions.
- Develop exercise personnel orders, reporting instructions, and transportation requirements to the exercise location.
- Coordinate with Air Force Material Command (AFMC), to establish and reactivate Department of Defense Activity Address Codes (DODACCs).
- Provide logistical support analysis and JOPES support as necessary to plan and execute USAFCENT operational and exercise plans.
- Identify aggregation opportunities to effectively utilize transportation assets.
- Process Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) movement deviation requests and monitorthe movement of forces.
- Develop and review JOPES inputs and ensure required actions are completed for deployment and redeployment. After the records are loaded, the contractor will analyze accountable records to ensure personnel and equipment requirements are loaded correctly and provide notices to appropriate areasidentifying corrective actions required.
- Monitor aircraft status and movement of forces supporting contingency operations in the AOR.
- Monitor and complete TPFDD deviations for deployment/redeployment.
- Support Logistics Readiness Center (LRC) during contingencies and Global Command and Control System (GCCS) operator using Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES).
- Perform actions in the Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) daily.
- Perform Time Phase Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) maintenance and validation of force requirements in responsible Plan IDs.
- Pull and analyze reports from Rapid Query Tool (RQT).
- Plan and execute USAFCENT logistics support for USCENTCOM exercises, contingency, and wartime operations.
- Travel as directed to CONUS/CENTCOM AOR: Kuwait/Jordan/Saudi Arabia/UAE/QATAR.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years of logistics planning experience working with Deployment,Redeployment, or Intra Theater of personnel/cargo into and out of the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Have an operational knowledge of Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), Mozilla Thunderbird Newsgroups and SMS application.
- 2+ years of JOPES experience with JOPES Support Personnel Course (JSPC) or DCAPES certification.
- Valid U.S passport and must meet Visa requirements for travel to USCENTCOM AOR countries or ability to get within the required timeline.
- Secret clearance is required.
How you'll grow
- The ability to travel as needed up to 40% of the time.
- Ability to ensure the best use of scarce resources and elimination of unnecessary duplication.
- Ability to prepare program implementation plans and program inputs related to regulations, instructions, specifications, etc.
- Ability to conduct training for staff functionals, subordinate and tenant units.
- Ability to advise senior personnel on logistics matters affecting mission accomplishment in the AOR.
- Ability to identify and address potential logistics problems to minimize the impact on the mission and expedite resolution of logistics issues as they occur.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to obtain medical clearance to travel to AOR.
- Ability to meet visa requirements for travel to USCENTCOM AOR countries.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Kapsuun Group, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program