US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
seeks an Assistant Vice President (Program Manager)
to remotely support Veterans Administration (VA) client in the Washington, DC area. On-site presence will be required for key client meetings. Responsibilities
- Serve as Program Manager or Deputy Program Manager for agency transition to a new financial system solution.
- Support overall contract performance, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Support agency program office in executing their program management activities, planning the transition to new financial system solution, preparing for governance process reviews, and assisting with communications across the capabilities of the solution.
- 15 years' experience in areas related to finance, acquisition, and technology
- Must have successful experience in implementing a large complex financial and acquisition management cloud-based solution for a Cabinet Level Agency.
- Extensive experience with agile and traditional project management methodologies
- Current Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification and project management professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience managing a large program at VA.
- Experience leading a Momentum implementation
- Experience in large-scale financial management business transformation, SaaS delivery model adoption, shared service implementation including customer and provider side implementation, and large-scale program integration
- US Citizen
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail
BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, business or other related fields Clearance
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability , and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance . Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $190,000.00 - $215,000.00 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package . Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.