Clearance Required:Ability to Obtain a Secret
US Citizenship:Required Summary
The MIL Corporation seeks a Momentum Expert to support multiple clients in the Austin, TX area. This is a hybrid role. Responsibilities
- Provide technical and functional Momentum financial/acquisition system expertise to Federal government clients.
- Support requirements development, change management, testing and operations & maintenance of Momentum system.
- Provide operational support for Momentum O&M.
- Support system upgrades, improvements, automation, modeling, SDLC management and architecture
- Minimum 10 years' experience in areas related to finance, acquisition, and technology
- Experience implementing Momentum financial and acquisition management solutions for a Cabinet Level Agency
- Experience providing technical direction and guidance in the performance of analysis, requirements development, and implementation of Momentum
- Experience making recommendations on system improvements in the following specialties as they pertain to Momentum: information systems architecture, networking, automation, security, communications, software life-cycle management, modeling and simulation.
- Experience providing technical, managerial, or administrative direction for functional domains related to IT systems and projects.
- US Citizen
- Experience leading a Momentum implementation.
- Experience in large-scale financial management business transformation, SaaS delivery model adoption, shared service implementation including customer and provider side implementation, and large-scale program integration.
- Extensive experience with agile and traditional project management methodologies.
- Current Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail
BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, information systems, business or other related fields Clearance
None, ability to obtain Secret clearance Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability , and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance . Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $120,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package . Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.