77 West Wacker Dr (35012), United States of America, Chicago, Illinois
Manager, Product Management, Card Offers
Capital One's Real Time Decisioning As A Service (DaaS) organization is seeking candidates who are hungry to be at the forefront of innovation to help refine how Capital One manages the right set of offers to provide to prospects and customers.
We are seeking Product Managers to work on our Offers platform, a Capital One developed platform that drives how we manage the offers we provide to millions of our prospects and customers. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about working with new and emerging technologies and understand how to scale those platforms for enterprise usage.
As a Product Manager in the Offers space, you'll own the technology that powers these experiences, leading the development of new frameworks, capabilities, and tools. You will be joining a collaborative, cross-functional team that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibilities, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation. General areas of responsibilities:
The ideal candidate is someone who friends and colleagues describe as:
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, prioritizing, capability delivery, and product roll-out strategy.
- Continually drive to understand customer needs and ensure they are considered in prioritization and trade-off discussions.
- Develop and lead customer research, prototyping, and test and learn agendas with a focus on building MVP experiences to learn about hypotheses.
- Partner with world class software engineers to design, deliver, and sustain functionalities and find opportunities to deliver real-time, personalized, and contextual experiences for our customers.
- Lead grooming activities within an Agile team, specifically defining and writing user stories, acceptance criteria and customer experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and feedback loops with leaders and stakeholders who manage the downstream operations and processes that depend on the capabilities and performance of our platforms.
- Help with overall thought leadership around platform development at the intersection of data+design+tech for the sake of creating meaningful, measurable business and customer value.
- Intellectually Curious. You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea or follow an email chain for weeks to find someone with an answer. Comfortable with ambiguity, a hunger to learn and a seeker of new challenges
- Communicator & Influencer. You can communicate complex ideas clearly regardless of your audience. Our team knows their priorities and why they're doing what they're doing. You always can rally associates to work with you
- Do-er. You're biased toward action, you try things and sometimes you fail. You can get around roadblocks and stay focused on your goals. You're well organized, able to multitask and able to prioritize your work
- Passionate & Customer Focus. You care about growing others and bringing them together around what's possible. You get a thrill from the journey of building and shipping products, and you have a desire and ability to connect with our external or internal customers to fully understand their needs
- Learner. You have an appetite to learn new things or new technologies all while exhibiting humbleness when the time comes to ask for help
- Team Player. You enjoy working with diverse people and driving the team toward a common goal. You have the ability to put the team before yourself and establish long-lasting relationships
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of product management experience or at least 3 years of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
New York City:
$160,200 - $182,800 for Manager, Product Management
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).