Summary Network Engineer, Senior Arlington , VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega IT Enterprise Services (CITES) offers forward-thinking technology solutions to federal agencies and the DoD. Formed in 2016 to serve federal customers CONUS, CITES has grown quickly into a best practices leader for the modern federal enterprise.
Chenega IT Enterprises, LLC, a Chenega company, has a challenging career opportunity in a Special Access Program that includes systems engineering and integration professional services for new technology engineering, testing, integration, and implementation.
The Network Engineer, Senior
shall be capable of performing system, network, software, and security engineering and development to ensure that current and future capabilities meet the government's requirements. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Network Engineer, Senior
within our ICON
team, you will:
- Create an automated testing framework to support a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development model, as well as perform functional testing, new product validation, and system integration.
- Develop assessment, analysis, and evaluation reports.
- Coordinate the integration and utilization of DCIO SAP IT-approved ICON technical specifications, Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and related artifacts and standards defined by the ICON RA.
- Maintain a classified test and demonstration environment that can be used for testing, integration, assessment, and authorization of the ICON RA.
- Assist the government in identifying new and emerging technologies for potential insertion into current and future programs to satisfy mission requirements based on a business case analysis (e.g., cloud services and data analysis), including but not limited to analytical capabilities, infrastructure innovation, data innovation, and other strategic innovations as required by the government.
- Management support for both traditional systems and systems that exist within virtual and/or cloud services.
- Provide support for planning, execution, and management of ICON RA Data Backup, Disaster Recovery (DR), and Continuity of Operations (COOP) operations and support.
- Develop, test, and implement hardware, software, applications, and capabilities within the demonstration and test environments for assessment and evaluation before inclusion within the baseline ICON RA.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Certifications: Meet DoD 8140 & 8570 as required
- Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility required
How you'll grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to handle a large, complex workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques.
- Ability to handle controversial situations with tact and diplomacy.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program