Summary Junior Hel pdesk Specialist Springfield, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS) was created with the purpose of providing integrated enterprise IT support to Federal customers both CONUS and OCONUS. CARS employs Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with decades of experience working in the Federal marketplace.
The Junior Helpdesk Specialist provides superior customer service in support of customer requests when contacting the Single-Point-of-Contact IT Service Desk located in Springfield, VA. Responsibilities
- Assist in providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Assist in responding to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
- Respond to email or chat messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue(s) were resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about system usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Create a ticket in the approved incident management system for all support calls received or route user support calls to the appropriate IT Help Desk.
- Utilize Attempt First Call Resolution (FCR) for all requests received.
- Provide first contact account resets, unlocking, troubleshooting, and security issue/error resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 6+ years of relevant experience OR
- Associate degree and 4+ years of experience OR
- Bachelor's and 2+ years of experience
- Relevant experience with the following:
- Operational experience with ServiceNow
- Experience within the Intelligence Community
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain CI poly
How you'll grow
- Ability to obtain DoD 8140 (formerly 8570.01-M) IAT Level I: A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP, within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to work shift hours. Shift will be identified upon hire.
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting.
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications.
- Experience working in a home office setting as well as the ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues.
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone with good phone skills and a professional demeanor.
- Previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Exhibit excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Agile Real Time Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program