Summary Mid-Level Audio-Visual Presentation Services Specialist Fort Eustis, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
In this opportunity with Chenega Analytical Business Solutions (CABS) at the Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC), you will help offer a full range of services and solutions to support and promote the readiness of the American Soldier. The EMC is the one-stop shop for visual information services throughout the Federal Government and the Department of Defense.EMC offers a full range of media services to enlist, educate, and empower the warfighter.
The Mid-Level Audio-Visual Presentation Services Specialist
provides audiovisual presentation services, including audio and video set-up/teardown and all associated AV equipment for various ceremonies, conferences, and events. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Mid-Level Audio-Visual Presentation Services Specialist
within our Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC )
team you will:
- Maintain the day-to-day running of Army Logistics University VTC services and facilities, which include fully integrated audio systems, screens, projectors, wireless mics, Crestron systems, and portable VTC systems.
- Provide all training on AV equipment for customer use.
- Provide support as needed in the following:
- Presentation (set-up, tear-down, and pre-testing and transportation of equipment)
- AV equipment requests
- Ensure all AV equipment is fully operational, repair and service equipment when necessary, label broken equipment, and communicate problems to the project manager/supervisor.
- Check and manage delivered equipment and room set-up against VIOS work order, communicate any additions or deletions, and keep track of billable hours.
- Operate the video switcher systems with PowerPoint and camera systems.
- Support the AV needs of ceremonies, like Retirements, Change of Commands, and Seminars.
- Maintain documentation for all AV and training equipment, by documenting materials and hours for each project.
- Perform minor administrative duties, like answering phones and assisting customers with request forms.
- Electronically backup all final files of all images created that allow additions, changes, corrections, modifications, layers, and rapid updates.
- Complete daily time recording as required in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Complete annual training by contract and company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate degree in a related field required with 8+ years of technically related field experience in providing AV support services.
- Associate degree can be substituted with 2+ additional years of AV support services experience.
- Must obtain the AVIXA CTS-I Certification and certified Crestron Programmer within six (6) months of hire.
- Interim Secret required and must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance within 6 months of hire.
How you'll grow
- Ability to pass customer security requirements.
- Obtain certification requirements, including classes, credentialing, and continual certification as required.
- Must have the knowledge to reproduce videotape/audio duplication services as requested.
- Must have expert knowledge in VI and processes knowledge of invention, imagination, and originality.
- Must have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently, balancing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of materials to engineer, design, and finish project solutions.
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contract manufacturing environment.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program