Summary Human Resource Analyst I Washington, DC
At Cyberstar, we aim to analyze and boost human and business performance through the implementation of business process redesign and information technology (IT) modernization to include data analytics and cloud computing.
We offer an alternate solution to improving the quality and effectiveness of business operations. In an ever-changing economy, Cyberstar helps companies better read and understand their market data through the synchronization of process innovation, human dynamics, analysis, and the integration of data technology capabilities, to ensure functional optimization in their business.
The Human Resource Analyst I
will support the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office (AFRCO), the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition Special Programs Division (SAF/AQL), and US Air Force combat and sustainment activities. The Human Resource Analyst I
position manages, administers, advises on, and delivers human resources management products or services. Responsibilities
- Develop, deliver, manage, and maintain HR information systems when the paramount knowledge requirement is human resources management, rather than information technology.
- Administer, deliver, maintain, advise on, and adapt basic concepts, principles, and theories of military HR to the unique organizational, management, and mission requirements of military departments or organizations.
- Establish position evaluation, establish, and maintain a position classification program to determine the appropriate pay system, occupational grouping, title, and grade of positions, and advise on position and organization design.
- Analyze, interpret, develop, and/or implement laws, regulations, policies, and/or guidance involving subject matter areas within compensation administration (e.g., pay and/or leave administration) and advising management on the use of compensation flexibilities to help recruit, manage, and retain employees.
- Recruit, examine, select, and place employees, perform a job analysis, workforce planning, and analysis, and advise management in identifying, attracting, and retaining a high-quality and diverse workforce that is capable of accomplishing the organization's mission.
- Provide guidance and consultation to agencies, employees, former employees, annuitants, survivors, and eligible family members regarding retirement, insurance, health benefits, and injury compensation.
- Plan, administer, or evaluate programs designed to develop employees and manage learning in the organization.
- Assist managers and supervisors in establishing, maintaining, and monitoring effective performance management programs to plan, monitor, develop, rate, and reward employee performance and services that support formal and informal award programs to provide employee incentives and recognition.
- Provide advice and assistance to employees and managers, program administration, research, and case management in matters related to conduct, performance, attendance, and dispute resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree required
- Relevant DoD/IC or industry work experience with no less than 1+ years of experience in an SAP and/or SCI environment within the past 5 years
- Active and valid driver's license
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
How you'll grow
- Ability to work under aggressive schedules with demanding performance requirements
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program