Summary Targets Technical Lead Engineer Huntsville, AL
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level! Our Strength Is Our People
We believe taking care of our employees will deliver the best support to our customers and our community. Our success is attributable to our employees. We recruit and retain civic-minded people who fit our family-oriented small business culture.
Valued people deliver the highest level of professionalism and support to our customers. We provide our employees with a positive work environment and social activities that reinforce teamwork.
Venturi, LLC, a Chenega company, has an exciting career opportunity for a Targets Technical Lead Engineer
who will perform important work on the TEAMS Next Missile Defense Systems Engineering contract. The Targets Technical Lead Engineer
will support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Targets and Countermeasures (TC) program office with development of ballistic missile target vehicles. Responsibilities
- Support the TC System Engineering team in all aspects of target design, analysis, and test, including requirements development, assessment, modeling, simulation, test analysis, and reporting
- Technical focus areas include analysis tool, database development, maintenance, and configuration control
- Collaborate with a dynamic team of experts in multiple technical areas to develop analysis and engineering tools
- Engage in database requirements definition, schema development, interface development, testing, data management, and documentation
- Use knowledge, skills and experience with missile characteristics (physical, kinematics, signatures) and engineering to support engineering activities and data product development
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field
- 3+ years of relevant experience working on missile defense-related or other DoD program/project
- Proficiency with MATLAB, Python, Java, C#, and other programming languages
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and/or other database tools
- Experience with database development and administration
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, SVN)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
How you'll grow
- Familiarity with MDA and/or DoD programs and processes
- Experience developing and deploying applications in the MDA environment
- Experience in any or all of the following disciplines: Design, CAD, Trajectory, Radar Cross Section (RCS)
- Signatures, Optical Signatures
- Experience with anechoic chamber RF testing
- Strong attention to detail and ability to efficiently perform multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate detailed technical information to technical and non-technical personnel
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program