Summary Financial Analyst, SME Crystal, City, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
The Financial Analyst, SME
supports the IPPS-A PMO by performing the full range of Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) duties and fiscal execution responsibilities. Responsibilities
- Support government personnel in all functions associated with PPBE requirement generation, capability development processes, programmatic analysis, oversight, resource allocation, and execution.
- Perform programmatic and financial data analysis including the use of spreadsheets and financial databases.
- Perform review and analysis of Congressional, Office of Management and Budget (OMB), DoD, and Army requirements, programming, and budget guidance and direction.
- Support the development of PPBE options and courses of action and prepare papers, reports, and briefings that present or summarize PPBE issues and trade space.
- Develop Program Objective Memorandum (POM) products, including Procurement and RDTE Exhibits (i.e., P&R Forms), Army Program Budget Briefs (APPBs), Issue Papers, etc.
- Initiate and/or develop requirements from a project's inception to the conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs.
- Provide strategic advice, technical guidance, and expertise to program and project staff; Provide detailed analysis, evaluation, and recommendations for client-specific or mission-critical challenges/issues.
- Consult with the client to define needs or problems, and lead data collection efforts that support studies and analyses to recommend achievable paths forward.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management
- 15+ years of direct DoD PPBE experience as outlined by the DoDD 7045.14.
- At a minimum, one of the following certifications:
- DFMCP (Level 2, minimum)
- OR equivalent applicable commercial certifications
- An additional 3+ years of experience beyond the minimum experience requirements may be used instead of certification
- Secret clearance required
How you'll grow
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Skills, training, and experience necessary to use the following software program(s):
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Microsoft Products (SharePoint, Visio, and Project)
- Computer Hardware Enterprise Software Solutions Program (CHESS).
- Skills, training, and experience necessary to use Budget Management Support Tools including but not limited to:
- GFEBS - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and BI Applications
- Logistics Management Program (LMP)
- Budget Maintenance
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- PMRT - MAR/DAPR/PMRT Enterprise Analytics/Spend Plan/State by State/FO Dashboard/FO Dashboard (OMA)
- CCAR - Funding Documents/Recon/Spend Plans/Re-Forecasting
- ADVANA Dormant Account Review Quarterly (DAR-Q) - Quarterly Reconciliation
- Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) - Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) and Electronic Data Access (EDA) - Contract and Invoice Research
- SNaP - App to upload T&E Report and Costs across POM years
- PANDR/ALTESS - P&R form updates for BES & PB
- APMS - Funding / Narrative updates
- Skills, training, and experience necessary to use cost estimating and scheduling tools, such as the software program(s), including Cost Estimating and Scheduling Tools such as, but not limited to:
- Automated Cost Estimate and Interactive Tool (ACEIT)-Cost Development
- Software Lifecycle Model (SLiM)-Agile Costing
- System Evaluation and Estimation of Resources (SEER) Estimating Suite
- True Planning-Agile Costing
- Deltek Application
- Primavera P6
- Primavera Risk Analysis
- Power BI
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program