Summary Audio Visual Systems Technician Montgomery, AL
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
The Audio Visual Systems Technician
shall support the United States Air Force Judge Advocate School at Maxwell AFB, Montgomery, Alabama needs an on-site audio-visual systems technician to assist resident audio-visual staff with operations and maintenance of Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC, (CABS), installed and programed audio-visual products. The person filling this position will support users and the AV systems throughout the Main and Annex Buildings, and the JAG General's offices at the Pentagon, as well as be available to assist organizations with similar CABS systems in the local area on an as-needed basis. Responsibilities
- The onsite FTE will be the Subject Mater Expert (SME) for AV and VTC facilities to be able to provide the following capabilities to the government:
- AV/VTC system Management and Maintenance support.
- AV/VTC system Troubleshooting and Repair.
- High-profile conference white glove support services as needed on a minimum 48-hour notice for scheduling.
- Manage maintenance and support for any new systems that are designed and installed in the JAG school.
- Act as a field technician for the primary VTCs and A/V systems to perform regular testing, cleaning, and configuration validation based on a best practice preventative care regimen keeping the system in optimal operating condition. Each system shall be tested monthly or as required based on operational needs.
- Schedule all preventative maintenance visits with the AV administration team to ensure maintenance activity does not interfere with the scheduled use of the space. Each visit will include a government preventative maintenance checklist, documentation of completion, and recommendations from field technicians to enhance reliability, features, and security or ensure configuration standards compliance. All applicable Time Compliance Network Orders are issued for all VTC systems.
- Update and manage data using the government Authorized Information System (AIS) of any new AV/VTC systems, including location, capacity, owning organization, GVS site ID, installed hardware and software, topology, connection type (IP), site Point of Contact (POC)/Operator, and the using organizations' Information Assurance Manager (IAM).
- Abide by all security requirements when servicing AV/VTC systems used for classified sessions.
- Responsible for the initial trouble ticket review and troubleshooting identified for AV/VTC systems throughout the JAG school.
- Provide a list of materials to the customer if replacement parts are needed for the repair of an AV/VTC system to purchase and coordinate installation once parts are in hand if the hardware is not under manufacturer warranty.
- Turn over defective parts to the government representative for disposal.
- Complete daily time recording as required in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Complete annual training by company and contract policies and procedures.
- Travel 10% CONUS and OCONUS as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associate or bachelor's degree in audiovisual technology or a related field.
- Crestron Systems Programming and Maintenance Familiarity.
- U.S. citizen.
- Secret clearance required.
How you'll grow
- In-depth working knowledge of networking, AV routing, cameras, and touch systems.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be physically fit to transport and set up heavy equipment.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to track, manage, and provide status on systems and functions of the AV system within the JAG school, Pentagon offices, and other locations that have CABS JAG-supported systems.
- Ability to work as a member of a team alongside government AV technical staff.
- Ability to travel 10% CONUS and OCONUS.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program