US Citizenship:Required Summary
The MIL Corporation seeks a Grant Cost Analyst (Grants Analysis, Sr. Analyst) to remotely support federal government clients in the Washington, DC area. Responsibilities
- Provide cost analysis for grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts to ensure proposed costs are reasonable, allocable, and allowable
- Conduct advanced analyses in support of pre- and post-award cost analysis
- Conduct evaluations of grant awardee institutions' business, financial, management, and administrative systems, policies, and practices to determine their capacity to carry out the terms of proposed awards
- Review audit reports issued by agency's Office of Inspector General (OIG), Single Audits, and others to determine findings for questioned costs, and compliance and/or internal control issues
- Determine corrective actions necessary for awardee compliance and internal controls.
- Adapt tracking tools to support data analytics
- Draft audit resolution letters, post-award adjustments, corrective action plan results, site and desk review notifications, and pre-award packages
- Participate in the full range of pre- and post-award advanced monitoring activities.
- May also serve as a member of site visit and desk review teams providing expertise on business processes and financial management
- 6 overall years of experience with grant cost analysis and grant monitoring
- Experience with internal controls, compliance and audit corrective actions
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- US Citizen
- Advanced data analytics experience utilizing data mining and/or business intelligence tools
BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, business or other related fields Clearance
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability , and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance . Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $95,000-$120,000 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package . Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.