Summary Subcontracts Administrator Remote- Various Locations
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega MIOS supports the military, federal, and commercial entities at home and abroad. Together, the companies aligned under the MIOS SBU offer a diverse and complementary range of capabilities that strengthen our capacity for shared knowledge and mission-focused service to our customers.
The Subcontracts Administrator
will work with Lead Subcontracts Administrators and other Subcontracts Administrators to manage subcontracts, and purchases and support the Subcontracts team within the Contracts Department to ensure subcontracting policies and procedures are being implemented. Responsibilities
- Interface with subcontractors, SBU, and subsidiary operations.
- Aid with any new request for quotation (RFQ) activities; review RFP/RFQ for risk assessment; Subcontract Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Modifications, Teaming Agreements, and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Negotiate prices, terms, schedules, and other provisions of service purchase orders and acquisition contracts.
- Evaluate and facilitate negotiations for terms and conditions for purchases promptly.
- Provide interpretation, guidance, and risk assessment to management on matters of contractual nature.
- Ensure compliance with internal subcontracting policies.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to the customer.
- Research and resolve subcontract issues, disputes, terms/conditions, etc.
- Prepare and process service purchase orders for supplies and equipment, ensuring thorough and complete purchase and inventory records of all purchased goods and services by purchasing a policy.
- Monitor subcontract cost performance in coordination with subsidiary program controllers; address notification of funding limitations; coordinate pursuit of new funding with the internal team; hold regular program management reviews (PMRs) with subcontractors as needed.
- Initiate and execute subcontract and service purchase order closeout.
- Assist in the maintenance of files compliant with CPSR rules.
- Maintain Subcontract and Contract databases and logs.
- Maintain the Subcontracts and Contracts sites in Chenega SharePoint.
- General understanding of the Service Contract Act, Wage Determinations with the ability to know when to flow down such terms to a subcontractor.
- Other duties required according to the PWS.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree OR
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and an additional 4+ years of experience
- 3+ years of related experience is required
- Must be familiar with the federal government contracting environment and FAR
- Experience with SCA contract guidelines preferred
- Background check required
How you'll grow
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge of government acquisition laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- General knowledge of CPSR requirements is preferred but not required.
- Business, logistics, and accounting knowledge are strongly desired.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong skills in organizing, and managing time across multiple time zones, tasks, and customer needs.
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), SharePoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of Costpoint, Oracle, and ORAA is a plus.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#MIOS, LLC Teleworking Permitted?
Yes Teleworking Details
Per MIOS's teleworking/remote work policies Estimated Salary/Wage
Up to USD $85,000.00/Yr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program