Summary Correspondence Technician St. Louis, MO
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
The Correspondence Technician
shall provide records administrative services in support of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). Responsibilities
- Complete assigned CMRS tasks.
- Conduct pre-processing, retrieval, and delivery of records, receipt of records, and servicing of correspondence request activities to include:
- Priority Requests
- Requests for Separation Documents
- Requests previously placed in suspense
- Other requests as needed
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files/database systems.
- Process and organize incoming records promptly.
- Classify, code, process, store, retrieve, and preserve or destroy records.
- Service file retrieval and returns.
- Maintain an organized inventory, directory, or index of all records.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality by securing records.
- Complete company and customer-required training, as required.
- Complete timesheets daily in an online system according to company policies and procedures.
- Support the work of Project Technicians.
- Ability to travel up to 10% as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 3+ years of customer service, records, or data entry experience required.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, valid state-issued ID, or passport.
- Background check.
How you'll grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and/or medical terminology commonly used within office settings.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment such as computers, electric typewriters, copiers, fax machines, scanners, and other office automation systems to perform a substantial range of office automation support.
- Ability to interact with executives, staff, and visitors with a high degree of professionalism.
- Possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-start and work independently or as a team.
- Must be available to work overtime if required.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Must have the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-stress, performance-based environment.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 10% as required.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program