Summary Systems Analyst Washington, DC (Remote)
Chenega Systems (CS) provides federal agencies empowered solutions in Cybersecurity and Data Visualization. Our Subject Matter Experts offer decades of experience working in the federal marketplace and the data visualization environment.
The Systems Analyst
provides systems analytical support for the Installation Status Report (ISR) Program. ISR is a fully web-based decision support system designed to assist users at the echelon from installation to the Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) with assessing key elements of installation readiness, including facility readiness, installation service performance compared to Army standards, and installation resource capacity and security at a specific point in time. Responsibilities
- Perform quarterly requirements analysis on server resource requirements including processors and random-access memory (RAM) storage requirements and coordinate requirements with business application support teams and Joint Service Provider (JSP)
- Perform requirements analysis prior to a technical refresh cycle and as needed when there are system enhancements or changes to the system
- Maintain the following system documentation and shall no less than annually complete: contingency plans; network diagrams; and software system configuration requirements and technical documentation to include code, algorithms, application program interfaces (APIs), and user manuals
- Coordinate security patch implementation and software upgrades to maintain information assurance vulnerability management (IAVM)
- Ensure that the ISR system remains compliant with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) Acquire-to-Retire Process
- Perform an annual analysis of the BEA business processes, data structure, data elements, requirements definition, and data mapping in support of the consolidation of Army-wide real property and related data from source systems.
- Update and maintain the reporting organization structure within ISRWEB annually as part of the annual change management process and publication of the annual Data Collection Memorandum. As part of the annual review of the organizational structure, the Contractor shall work with HQDA stakeholders to integrate additional enduring installations (standard as well as virtual installations) and organizations into the ISR reporting process.
- Provide automated ISR Readiness Rating Summaries to provide comparative analysis for DCS, G-9 Directorates, Army Staff, and Army Secretariat
- Provide data extracts in support of ad-hoc (end-user specific) data requests
- Calculate ratings and upload the ratings and associated comments to the Strategic Management System (SMS), or other designated system
- Provide support for HQDA strategic briefs for senior leader review (e.g., Army Strategic Readiness Assessment (ASRA), and Strategic Readiness Update (SRU), Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA) Priorities Briefs)
- Attend meetings and provide meeting minutes upon request in support of the HQDA senior leader briefs
- Centrally manage, process, and validate data files (top loads) for all ISR components to enable the successful completion of the ISR data collection
- Maintain and update DCS, G-9's ISR website
- Maintain and update ISRWEB monthly to ensure it supports the collection and reporting of all Army performance metric programs
- Make enhancements to ISRWEB to support the collection and reporting of information
- Sustain the navigation functionality within the data input applications for all components and make other adjustments to achieve a common look and feel across the applications
- Collect and perform automated quality assurance checks on the most current four years of ISR-S (Cost) data collected
- Provide an end-of-quarter data extract of the locked end-of-the-quarter dataset on the Azure storage explorer
- If required, in collaboration with the Government shall develop a pre-migration test plan for migration to a CSP environment
- In collaboration with the Government, develop a post-migration test plan and test the system in the migrated environment
- Responsible for the sustainment of the government-provided Business Enterprise Architecture document and artifacts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. Work experience is not a replacement for a completed Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years work experience in Installation Management (CIO/G6, NETCOM, or another DoD equivalent organization)
- Department of Defense Secret clearance required
How you'll grow
- Active secret clearance or the ability to obtain a secret clearance is desired.
- Experience with Agile and/or federal software development environments preferred.
- Experience with systems and software architecture is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and understand what is being described by the end user, including the ability to explain problem resolutions when necessary.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality with customers and resolve production issues.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision or guidance.
- Ability to occasionally work after hours and/or do on-call support.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines and with ambiguity on some projects.
- Demonstrate ability to analytically address complex problems, process critical data, establish facts, and draw quality conclusions.
- May be required to attend training as needed and support all project activities about product delivery.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Systems, LLC Teleworking Permitted?
Yes Teleworking Details
Full remote Estimated Salary/Wage
Up to USD $124,800.00/Yr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program