Summary Operations Research Analyst Washington, DC (Remote)
Chenega Systems (CS) provides federal agencies empowered solutions in Cybersecurity and Data Visualization. Our Subject Matter Experts offer decades of experience working in the federal marketplace and the data visualization environment.
The Operations Research Analyst
will support the management of facilities infrastructure and base support planning at the headquarters level. Work includes detailed and prescriptive analysis of base support issues and evaluation of future facility requirements against the available real estate, facilities, and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Provide real property inventory forecasts for new construction, demolition, closures, and transfers
- Collect and analyze data related to the Army's funded Construction Program, including Military Construction (MILCON) and all other fund sources for construction projects
- Produce installation assessment and buyout summary reports
- Calculate the quality, quantity, and functionality ratings in accordance with applicable policies and standards
- Analyze MILCON Projects and calculate the Army's recapitalization investment
- Calculate the Deferred Maintenance for each change in the Real Property Inventory
- Conduct a detailed analysis of the Facility Sustainment Model (FSM)
- Conduct detailed analysis of the appropriate systems to help develop MILCON, Repair, and Maintenance (R&M), and demolition requirements
- Support efforts to transition and combine FSM and Enterprise Sustainment Management System (ESMS) to provide an integrated model for facility investments
- Execute predictive analysis for Army facilities using a facility degradation modeled approach, utilizing various scenarios to calculate the Army's future facility condition; and prepare a facility condition analysis
- Perform identification of excess capacity and deficits
- Calculate the cost to build out deficits to a pre-defined quality level
- Identify unassigned space and calculate the cost to renovate existing facilities to a pre-defined quality level
- Provide support to investigate, analyze, and recommend solutions to MILCON and SRM requirements issues
- Assist in the development of the metrics for MILCON and SRM annual requirements by providing facility-related data analysis
- Analyze and calculate requirements, identify trends, and review source data to include identifying data anomalies, interpreting the data, and providing recommended solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university, recognized by either the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or the U.S. Department of Education
- 10+ years work experience in installation management (Public Works Management, Resource Management, Military Construction Data, Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization Data, Real Property Data)
- 5+ years of specialized work experience in DoD Real Property Information Systems; Analyzing Facility Standards, using data systems; conducting quantitative research, Data analysis, Data mining, and Data collection and reporting
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate in Excel and Access
- Department of Defense Secret clearance required
How you'll grow
- Expert-level knowledge in Army real property and installation infrastructure programming business processes
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Systems, LLC Teleworking Permitted?
Yes Teleworking Details
Fully remote Estimated Salary/Wage
Up to USD $134,983.68/Yr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program