ERP International is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for a full-time position in support of Mental Health services at the Eglin Hospital, Eglin AFB, FL. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available!
* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday - Friday, 9 hours between 7:00am and 4:00pm, with a one hour lunch
Very limited on-call (approximately 3-4 weeks per year)
Job Specific Position Duties: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies forservices.
• Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and theirfamily members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
• Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatmentto a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic,educational and other diverse backgrounds.
• Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. Thisincludes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications andtheir effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
• Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups whoare experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achievetreatment goals.
• Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals,groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license orcertification.
• Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patientsand the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance withtreatment.
• Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or otherorganizations required at the MTF.
• Consult with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and schooldistricts, as required.
• Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and patientmedical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produce reports of evaluationand/or treatment, as required.
• Participates in military specific training (e.g., pre-post deployment screening, PTSD,and combat stress, etc.).
• Shall direct supporting Government employees assigned to them during theperformance of clinical duties. Guides the performance of assigned personnel. Usesteam approach toward staff and patient management.
• Shall perform administrative duties that may include maintaining statistical records ofhis or her clinical workload, participating in medical educations programs, andparticipating in quality improvement functions and other duties as prescribed by theFlight Commander.
• May be asked to participate/direct committees, programs or clinical services directly related to area of clinical responsibility or privileges.• Shall attend and participate in meetings, professional staff conferences, and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, flight meetings, and other meetings required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
* Education: Master's degree in Social Work (MSW). Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
* Experience: Must have at least 2 years of experience, in the last 5 years; prior experience workng with the DOD or VA highly desired.
* License: Active, unrestricted license to practice as a Clinical Social Worker from any state.
* Life Support Certification: Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. Note: May obtain BLS upon acceptance, prior to start date.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.