ERP International is seeking a full-time Physician Assistant
in support of the Pain Management Clinic at David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA.Be the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! Connect With Us!
Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 12 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, Health Savings Account available, STD, LTD and Life Insurance! and more!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!
The salary range for this position is $100.00/hr. to $107.00/hr. Compensation will be determined based on several factors including but not limited to skill set, years of experience, shift and the employee's geographic location.About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8 to 12 hours between 6:00am and 6:00pm
No Weekends, No Holidays, and No On-CallJob Specific Duties:
The type of work may include, but is not limited to, the following:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Provide a full range of Physician Assistant services in primary and specialty medical care within the limits of their training and privileges granted by the MTF (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated).
- Technically direct and provide care for a variety of diseases and types of injuries (i.e., acute, chronic and minor trauma), and the skills to recognize emergency conditions in order to diagnose, prescribe for and treat diseases, disorders and injuries, and refer the more complex cases and serious conditions to qualified medical personnel and perform designated treatment.
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling.
- Prescribe in accordance with approved treatment protocols and the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee approved medications and immunizations.
- Identify a medical problem and determine appropriate action to meet the problem, including referral to a physician.
- Perform specific diagnostic and therapeutic practices and procedures in accordance with scope of practice.
- Establish collaborative rapport with physician, nursing and others in order to promote and facilitate primary care services.
- Teach patients and family member's healthy regimen and responsibility for achieving wellness.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree; Graduate from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).* Experience:
Minimum two years experience in a pain clinic. * License/Certification:
Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant; Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician's Assistants (NCCPA).* Life Support Certification:
BLS and ACLS.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.