ERP International is seeking a full-time Licensed Professional Counselor in support of the Mental Health Clinic at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available!
* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday - Friday, 9 hours between 7:00am and 5:00pm, with a one-hour lunch
Very limited On-Call totaling no more than 4 weeks per year
Job Specific Details and Tasks: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Duty 1 The Contractor personnel shall provide for patients as scheduled by the Government.
Duty 2 Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, safety huddles and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
Duty 3 Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
Duty 4 Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, medical evaluation boards, temporary disability retirement list (TDRL) evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
Duty 5 Performs computer operations and be proficient in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and electronic medical records.
Duty 6 Produces a monthly average of patient visits and RVUs consistent with department norms.
Duty 7 Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
Duty 8 Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, and providing evidenced-based therapies (e.g., cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, etc.), in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological disorders.
Duty 9 Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
Duty 10 Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
Duty 11 Any additional healthcare-related duties as required by DAFIs, applicable DHAPIs, DoDIs, and MDGIs
• Degree/Education: Master's or higher-level degree from a mental health counseling program of education and training accredited for Mental Health Counseling or Clinical Mental Health Counseling by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs.
• Experience: Must have practiced at least 3000 hours as an independent LPC in an adult clinical setting within the past three years. Practice must include delivery of assessment and diagnosis as well as follow-on treatment, when appropriate. Documentation of hours must be provided with candidate qualification submission.
• Board Certification : The HCW shall have national and/or state (required) approved and current board certification or board eligible certification in the specialty area in which they provide clinical services.
• Licensure/Registration: Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted state license to independently practice mental health counseling, which includes diagnosis and treatment. The license must also meet all the requirements set forth in paragraph 5a of enclosure 2 of the Defense Health Agency-Procedures Manual 6025.13, "Clinical Quality Management in the Military Health System, Volume 4: Credentialing and Privileging
* Life Support Certifications: AHA or ARC BLS Certification
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.