Clearance Required:Public Trust
US Citizenship:Required Summary
The MIL Corporation is seeking Help Desk Support, Team Lead to support a government client in Bethesda, MD. Responsibilities
- Lead a team of technicians supporting Mac and Windows workstations and laptops, including monitors, tablets, printers, peripherals, and applications
- Computer and data security, including encryption and anti-virus updates
- Installation image management, including pre- and post-imaging procedures
- Workstation diagnostics and repair
- Configuring and troubleshooting user accounts including remote access
- Training users in basic computer and applications use
- Thorough record keeping and documentation as required
- Patching network connections and digital telephones (from network switch to desktop).
- Other projects, and duties as may be required or assigned
- Five (5) or more years' experience in IT support or IT operations, at least one year of which must be leading a team or supervisory experience
- Three (3) or more years' experience as a Mac Support specialist in a large enterprise or government agency or equivalent environment, possessing advance Mac configuration and support experience and knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Bomgar or equivalent tool for remote support is required
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Four (4) or more years' experience in the role of an IT Desktop technician supporting a Mac environment
- Two (2) or more years' experience with Jamf
- Two (2) or more years' experience with MS Office 365
- Two (2) or more years' experience using ServiceNow or equivalent platform
- Apple Certified Associate certification
- Automation of backups from Linux, Windows, Mac or scientific machines
- Command-line experience on Linux and/or Mac
- High-performance computing and/or programming experience in R or Python
Associate degree or equivalent experience Clearance
Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability , and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance . Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $74,081.00 - $111,120.00 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package . Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.