Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Work the entire business development and program execution lifecycle for Intelligence Community (IC) opportunities
- Learn about TekSynap to be able to "sell" to potential customers
- Become proficient in the tools that TekSynap utilizes (iCIMS, UnaNet, ADP, SharePoint, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn and others)
- Identify new opportunities through a variety of methods including but not limited to existing relationships, GovWin, SAM.GOV, existing customers, partners, leads, etc.
- Build a pipeline from identified opportunities
- Execute capture of vetted opportunities
- Participate in and lead teaming negotiations
- Facilitate solution development
- Engage with potential customers to determine hot buttons, determine key stakeholders
- Steering/Persuading customer towards TekSynap
- Proposal writing, reviews, pricing
- Lead Transition activities upon award including kickoff meetings, contracts/subcontracts, staffing, financial setup, security processing
- Program execution including the successful delivery of services and products while managing the performance, cost and schedule
- Ensure program deliverables are submitted in a timely manner and are of high quality
- Maximize organic growth within the program
- Develop and motivate employees
- Understand the Intelligence Community (IC) and the nuances of business development and capture in this customer environment
- 7-15 years of experience in program management; and 5 years of leadership experience in the Intelligence Community (IC) with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields.
- Experience with the Information Technology Acquisition process and its milestones.
- Experience with capture management, including a record of successful capture in the IC.
- Experience with proposal development, including leading proposal volume responses and participating on color reviews.
- Subject Matter Expertise in at least one IC discipline (GEOINT, OSINT, cyber security, DevSecOps e.g.)
- Experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation.
- BS or BA or four (4) additional years of relevant experience.
- Active Top Secret Clearance; current TS/SCI with poly preferred.
- PMP and Scaled Agile (e.g. SA) certification(s) highly preferred
- Dedicated space for home office with reliable internet and phone service
We are seeking an IC Capture Director to join our team supporting business development operations within one of TekSynapp's growing business areas.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: DMV Area
- Type of environment: Varies
- Noise level: Low - Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: at least 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Minimum Top Secret Clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.