Locations: NY - New York, United States of America, New York, New York
Senior Executive IT Support Specialist
Capital One is seeking an Executive IT Support Specialist to perform and coordinate support of all IT-related activities and initiatives for executives and their administrative professionals. Responsibilities:
- Provide a world-class technical support experience for executive level clients
- Take ownership of client issues from intake to resolution providing concierge level support including rotating on-call shift for after-hours and weekend support
- Issue, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, printers, and peripheral equipment located throughout the organization
- Provide on premise support for projects and other support teams where needed
- Support corporate applications, leveraging knowledge of current and new technologies
- Anticipate needs and proactively solve issues before clients are negatively impacted
- Support the identification of trends in incidents and requests to help identify solutions and reduce volume
- Serve as a backup for the dedicated, concierge IT technician to the CEO and Executive Committee Members
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 3 years of experience working in Technical Support
- At least 3 years of experience with HP Desktop Hardware configuration
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Google G Suite
- At least 3 years of experience with Mobile Device Management (AirWatch) for iOS & Android
- At least 3 years of experience supporting executives
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science
- 2+ years of Project or Process Management experience
- Microsoft (MCP or MCSE), ITIL Foundations, A+, or Network+ certification
- Experience using Zoom and other desktop support tools for remote problem resolution
- Experience with LAN and WAN equipment, including NICs, network cabling, and routers
- Networking knowledge including TCP/IP and awareness of security
- Ability to communicate technical concepts or solutions to a non-technical audience
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
New York City (Hybrid On-Site): $118,700 - $135,400 for Lead Support Specialist
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).