Provide project management leadership, coordination, and followthrough across the Arc XP security program. This position will be responsible for improving efficiency across a wide range of areas to ensure that the security team is able to meet its commitments to the business and to each of the stakeholders and teams that it supports.Responsibilities:
- Support security reviews and assessments by coordinating scheduling, ticketing of action items, creating systems and processes that ensure follow through on identified work, and collecting security attestations from the component teams.
- Support security risk requests by ticketing the identified work, following through on expired items, and closing out risk requests that have been mitigated, ensuring the risk request workflow is managed from end to end.
- Support ticketing workflow on the ACK board (or equivalent) by providing visibility on SLA metrics, coordinating with component teams to ensure the work is tracked and prioritized correctly, and managing weekly triage cadences.
- Support the ticketing workflow on the ASP board (or equivalent) by ensuring all security program/team work is accurately represented, and running weekly standup meetings to coordinate work.
- Provide dashboards and reporting to monitor key metrics and KPIs for the security and compliance program.
- Support tabletops and other security program meetings by ensuring that identified work is ticketing and there is adequate follow through.
- Coordinate evidence collection for compliance programs, including ISO and PCI.
- Ensure that each required ISO activity is scheduled and executed on the necessary cadence
- Coordinate the yearly PCI SAQ-D to ensure the Arc AOC is completed on time to support customer audits.
- Manage vendor security assessments end to end, pulling in the various parties required, including legal, AppSec, InfoSec, and the internal business contact to ensure the process runs smoothly from start to finish.
Manage the vendor security assessment inventory and
Wherever you are in your life or career, The Washington Post offers comprehensive and inclusive benefits for every step of your journey:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company-paid pension and 401(k) match
- Three weeks of vacation and up to three weeks of paid sick leave
- Nine paid holidays and two personal days
- 20 weeks paid parental leave for any new parent
- Robust mental health resources
- Backup care and caregiver concierge services
- Gender affirming services
- Pet insurance
- Free Post digital subscription
- Leadership and career development program
Benefits may vary based on the job, full-time or part-time schedule, location, and collectively bargained status The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality, trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and backgrounds are welcomed.