Summary Business Capture Support Analyst Lorton, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
The Business Capture Support Analyst
will provide capture, proposal, and mobilization support to the President and Director of Operations in support of the company's business development efforts with new and existing customers. Responsibilities
- Attend relevant conferences, industry days, and networking events to establish new partner and customer relationships and strengthen existing relationships.
- Prepare and update capabilities matrices as required.
- Update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and company pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with internal shared service Business Development (BD) and Marketing teams to capture company business.
- Provide support to the Proposal Manager and Director of Pricing during the bid process.
- Support written market research requests, customer briefings, oral presentations, and responses to sources sought notices.
- Create and file past performance write-ups within 15 days of contract award.
- Support mobilization of awarded efforts as these transition to the company Operations team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivelent
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the federal procurement process
- Background check required
How you'll grow
- Thoroughly understand and be able to brief customers and potential partners on company capabilities.
- Must have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays if required.
- Ability to travel CONUS up to 40%.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC Teleworking Permitted?
Yes Teleworking Details
100% remote anywhere in the U.S. Estimated Salary/Wage
Up to USD $60,000.00/Yr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program