ERP International is seeking a full time Licensed Clinical Social Worker
in support of Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program (SARP)
at the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, NC. . Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8.5 to 10.5 Hour shifts between 6:00am and 8:00pm, with a 30 minute
No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call!Job Specific Details and Tasks:
The duties for the HCW include but are not limited to the following:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient's problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF.
- Provide direct and indirect services to both inpatients and outpatients.
- Provide crisis intervention services.
- Respond independently and with various media to appropriate military and community requests for lectures and presentations. Take the initiative in seeking out opportunities to present programs to meet the needs of service members and their families.
- Act as a human services broker using clinical judgment and knowledge of area resources to provide information and referrals to patients and other care providers.
Master's degree in Social Work (MSW). Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). * Experience:
Shall be required to demonstrate clinical competency within the past two years in the required clinical discipline as specified in this PWS.* Licensure:
Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.* Life Support Certification:
Current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. * Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.