ERP International is seeking a full time Certified Addiction Counselor
in support of Clinics
at the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, NC. . Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8.5 to 10.5 hours between 6:00am and 8:00pm, with 30 minute lunch.
No weekend or holidays.Job Specific Details and Tasks:
The duties for the HCW include but are not limited to the following:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Perform a full range of Certified Addiction Counselor duties, in accordance with assignment and consistent with the scope of practice for profession, including but not limited to, medical care treatment and patient education in a knowledgeable, skillful, consistent, and continuous manner.
- Obtain or provide relevant information that will facilitate treatment and assist in developing programs.
- Provide assessment of substance abuse and addiction.
- Identify and document medical consequences of alcohol and other substance use, including withdrawal and detoxification.
- Facilitate the placement and management of patients in appropriate levels of care within the continuum of care model of the treatment of addictive disorders.
Certificate. Graduate from a behavioral science program with specialized training in substance abuse and chemical dependency treatment. OR completion of a Military Department Drug and Alcohol Program Management Activity School that leads to Certification as an Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor. * Experience:
One year of experience as a Substance Abuse Counselor after graduation. * Life Support Certification:
Current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. * Certification
: Maintain a national certification credential by the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors or National Board of Certification Counselors or International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium/Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse.* License:
Possess a current unrestricted license to practice as a Certified Addition Counselor in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.