Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design, development, testing, and deployment of PKI infrastructure and applications.
- Provide support to users and administrators of PKI solutions.
- Work with the CCB to ensure that all upcoming changes to the PKI environment are coordinated and approved.
- Review and analyze new enhancements or new system documentation.
- Generate documentation in support of new enhancements.
- Create, maintain, and update all system, network, and security documentation per DoD requirements.
- Format documentation in accordance with the DoD Architecture Framework.
- Maintain documents on a DISA owned repository.
- Coordinate all PKI O&M test lab issues.
- Ensure completion of initial O&M and final Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) testing of all PKI CRs and deployment into the production PKI enclaves.
- Provide installation, implementation and project planning support for program requirements and tech refresh projects.
- Install network/computer equipment.
- Review and critique of implementation plans.
- Work with PKI support staff to install network/computer equipment.
- Provide PKI hands-on support for capacity services TO server implementations.
- Install communications infrastructure and servers.
- Provide a weekly spreadsheet showing details of all CR's and Remedy Ticketing System (RTS's) through the deployment process through installation at each deployed site.
- 8 years relevant experience
- Certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IASAE lII
- CISSP - ISSAP
- CISSP - ISSEP
- Must possess Secret clearance.
We are seeking a PKI Integration and Implementation Lead to join our team supporting DISA PKI Sustainment.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Remote
- Type of environment: Remote
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.