Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to tickets by researching and resolving issues when possible, and escalating issues as needed.
- Investigate and resolve complex issues.
- Create and manage knowledge articles.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide technical assistance to HACC Operators for all infrastructure issues regarding the PKI Portfolio.
- Create, document, test, and install shell scripts and/or DISA approved programs/applications to automate duties to manage the system in accordance with the Configuration Management (CM) process.
- Provide leadership and the PKI Portfolio with an email notification of any issue that degrades, outages, or impacts the operational status of the PKI Portfolio.
- Provide leadership and PKI Portfolio an after-action report (AAR) when issues including degradation, outage, or any factor that impacts operational status of the PKI Portfolio occur.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Use a variety of communication methods to communicate with customers.
- Keep up to date on the latest PKI technologies and trends.
- Work with other IT staff members to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in a knowledge base system.
- Attend training and development sessions to stay up to date on PKI technologies.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve the PKI support process.
- One to three years relevant experience
- Must possess Secret Clearance
We are seeking a PKI Helpdesk Technician to join our team supporting DISA PKI Sustainment in Ft. Meade, MD.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Ft. Meade, MD
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.