Responsibilities & Qualifications
This role will provide support at the corporate level, to our existing and future contracts. RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a member of a three-person team, the Quality Manager will work under the leadership of the Director of Quality.
- Individual will supervise the Quality Administrator
- Perform Quality Manager functions to maintain compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000:2018, CMMI. Perform Quality Manager functions to obtain ISO 22301, CMMC and additional certifications as needed. This will include internal and external audits, document preparation and review, evidence gathering and other tasks as assigned.
- Manage and monitor Corrective Actions and Root Cause Analysis.
- Work to ensure performance standards, measures, and contract deliverables are in conformance with the contract, e.g., quality control plan, Program Management Plan, the quality assurance surveillance plan, and contract deliverables.
- Create, implement, enforce Quality procedures and ensure effectiveness alongside leadership.
- Consistently communicate with executive management, senior management and customers to ensure traceability with requirements.
- Coordination and assistance of external third party Quality System audits for certification.
- Provide training for quality system requirements and implementation.
- Maintain, edit, and create BMS documents.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 2 years related government contracting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of government contracting experience
- Top Secret clearance
- Candidate must be highly organized, possess strong attention to detail, respect confidentiality and fit the culture of TekSynap
- Ability to write reports, document processes and collect and summarize feedback.
- Experience analyzing and documenting processes.
- Ability to operate under deadlines while still meeting standards.
- Responsible for conducting Quality meetings. Preparation of metrics and material.
- Dedicated space for home office and reliable phone and internet access
- Competent in problem-solving and multitasking, self-motivated, and follows direction well.
- Must have completed DOD Mandatory Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Training
- Must have completed Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Training
- Must have completed or will complete, within 60 days of hire:
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 20000:2018 Internal Auditor Training
- CMMI v2.0 and CMMI Associate Training
We are seeking a Quality Manager to join our HQ team.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Telework
- Type of environment: Remote Office
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: At least 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Top Secret Clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
#LI-Remote (turn font to white)