Performs simple golf cart maintenance, (i.e., replenishes fuel/charge levels, washes) readies golf carts for customer use, marks the course for cart control, moves cart control barriers and replaces worn or lost ropes and signs and may mark hazard and drop areas.
Maintains ball washers, replaces tee towels, and flags when needed, removes debris, empty garbage containers, and cleans flowerbeds.
Assists in the maintenance of course grounds and facilities using simple powered equipment such as clippers, weed trimmers, low-pressure sprayers, powered pavement vacuums, and wet vacuums or steam cleaners.
Digs ditches, holes where grading and sloping is not required, fill holes with dirt and level bumps using shovels, hand tampers, and rakes. Digs holes for plants, irrigation system, and tee boxes. Performs other related work as assigned.
If interested in applying for this position you may preview the online application: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/12093676 RequirementsConditions of Employment
QualificationsWho May Apply: Open to everyone. Applicants will be categorized by preference(s) and/or priority consideration eligibilities. An applicant's eligibility will be determined based on eligibility claimed in the questionnaire and proof of eligibility MUST be provided with application by the closing date,
- This position requires the incumbent to complete a background investigation with favorable results.
Business Based Action, Military Spouse Preference, Outside Applicant Veteran, Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran, and Transition Hiring Preference
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if the position allows for qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application.Qualifying Experience:
Ability to use, control, and clean common hand tools, and simple power equipment. Ability to follow oral and/or written instructions. Must be physically able to frequently lift and carry medium to heavy objects up to 40 pounds, and be able to occasionally lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Must be able to actively bend, stoop, stand, reach, and work in awkward positions.
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:Education
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. This position does not allow for education substitution.FOREIGN EDUCATION:
Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying. Additional information
- Individual must fully meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Direct deposit is required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- A probationary period may be required.
- Pre-employment requirements must be satisfactorily met prior to Entrance on Duty (EOD).
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Multiple positions may be filled from this job opportunity announcement. And additional selections may also be made from this job opportunity announcement.
- Selection(s) are subject to restrictions resulting from hiring preferences and priority consideration eligible.
- This is a Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) position carrying out Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) activities for the Air Force and Space Force.
- This position is included in a bargaining unit.
- Union Name AFGE and Local or Chapter Number 1092.