As a Logistics Officer, you will provide a full range of logistical and supply chain management support across the country and overseas. The work includes providing logistical support and managing the overall logistic processes in support of our customers' mission objectives; leveraging existing networks and expanding others; anticipating mission needs and operational requirements and offering alternatives and advice; and evaluating, redesigning, and implementing logistics processes for mission support.
A career as a Logistics Officer requires a commitment to serve wherever the mission requires, including worldwide deployment to sometimes harsh and dangerous environments. Throughout your career you must maintain an ongoing readiness to travel and relocate to meet short and long-term organizational requirements. RequirementsConditions of Employment
- You must be physically in the United States or one of its territories when you submit your resume via MyLINK.
- You must be registered for the Selective Service, if applicable.
- You must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age (dual-national US citizens are eligible).
- You must be willing to move to the Washington, DC area.
- You must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and a comprehensive background investigation.
- For further information, please visit: https://www.cia.gov/careers/how-we-hire/
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA , including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Industrial Distribution
- Industrial Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Or, seven (7) years relevant work experience in the military or private sector with an emphasis in logistics, transportation or business experience
- At least a 3.0 on a 4-point scale is preferred, but exceptions are made for extenuating circumstances