As a Paralegal for CIA, you will provide case management, legal research, case-cite verification, blue book citations, and general paralegal support to the Office of General Counsel. You will support legal issues relating to foreign intelligence, counterintelligence activities, and both civil and criminal litigation.RequirementsConditions of Employment
- You must be physically in the United States or one of its territories when you submit your resume via MyLINK.
- You must be registered for the Selective Service, if applicable.
- You must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age (dual-national US citizens are eligible).
- You must be willing to move to the Washington, DC area.
- You must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and a comprehensive background investigation.
- For further information, please visit: https://www.cia.gov/careers/how-we-hire/
- Broad range of experience in the legal profession as a working paralegal
- Legal research skills with proficiency in Westlaw, Lexis-Nexis, and PACER
- Ability to research, analyze, and organize effectively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA , including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Paralegal certificates or degree from an ABA-approved school
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale