Plaza Of Americas (31012), United States of America, Dallas, Texas
Commercial Credit Analyst - RCB
Capital One's Commercial Bank, services a $70 billion loan portfolio comprised of more than 6,100 clients. We span several lines of business to deliver strategic client solutions by driving digital innovations that transform businesses and industries.
As a Portfolio Analyst, you will learn and employ the fundamentals of Underwriting and Portfolio Management. While in the role of Portfolio Analyst, you will experience the following:
Regional Commercial Bank
- Detailed coaching and development of current portfolio analyst skills.
- Exposure to clients through participation in client meetings and calls.
- Exposure to more complex clients and credits through mentorship with seasoned UWs, deal shadowing and other learning opportunities.
- Formal career guidance to assist in obtaining future roles within Relationship Management, Underwriting or Credit Risk.
The Regional Commercial Bank is a business line that services clients within our traditional retail branch network, which includes VA, MD, DC, NYC, NJ, TX and LA. The RCB portfolio consists of over $7 Billion in credit exposure to 550+ clients. Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate current clients and credit facilities by performing financial statement analysis, calculating adherence to borrowing bases and loan covenants, and assessing the overall risk within the client's business, industry, customer base and geography.
- Perform research and analysis of industry and market data to complete financial analysis and projections
- Raise insightful questions on complex deals with UWs/RMs and turns findings into a solid Credit package
- Compile and synthesize loan, market and company information to complete annual client reviews and facility renewals.
- Demonstrate ability to take a risk based approach to deal evaluation and to handle discussions with SCOs/product partners
- Ensure data integrity within Capital One's commercial loan systems by reviewing all financial, regulatory and loan documentation data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. #UWPM
- Internship experience in Commercial Banking, Business or Investment Banking
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).