Summary Program Manager Lorton, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
The Program Manager
shall provide life-cycle acquisition management support and sustainment of daily program operations. Responsibilities
- Organize, coordinate, and control all contractor activities to ensure compliance with contract performance, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Monitor the progress of all work performed and all costs incurred under the contract.
- Ensure that all employees are qualified, trained, and certified to perform the requirements of the PWS.
- Help recruit, vet, and hire new employees.
- Prepare the company's Progress, Status, and Management Reports by the Contract Data Requirements List.
- Serve as primary POC for government contractors, government management, and subcontractor personnel.
- Coordinate contract requirements between Chenega and subcontractors.
- Prepare annual employee evaluations per company policies and procedures.
- Prepare, train, and provide travel reimbursement assistance for team members.
- Coordinate and out the processing of new and existing team members.
- Review work to ensure technical accuracy and to ensure it satisfies customer needs and complies with overall estimating standards.
- Monitor and approve timesheets by company policies and procedures.
- Participate in company meetings, briefs, business development opportunities, and audits as required.
- Maintain Quality Management efforts for the program by company policies and procedures.
- Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
- Record labor hours daily and train new employees on time management requirements in an online corporate system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma and 5+ years of demonstrated DoD or federal contracting work experience OR
- Bachelor's degree or higher-level degree in Program/Project Management, Business Management, or related discipline
- Background check required
How you'll grow
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, WORD, Excel, and Adobe.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Deltek, and Costpoint preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required with the ability to interact with all levels of staff, government personnel, and management.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently or within a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a performance-based environment.
- Ability to provide continual attention to detail in composing contract deliverables and required reporting.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to attend all customer and PMO in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
- Ability to travel up to 10% as required.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC Teleworking Details
100% telework outside of required PMO and customer meetings, and team building activities.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program