Summary Foreign Military Sales Radar Systems Engineer (FMS)
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level! Our Strength Is Our People
We believe taking care of our employees will deliver the best support to our customers and our community. Our success is attributable to our employees. We recruit and retain civic-minded people who fit our family-oriented small business culture.
Valued people deliver the highest level of professionalism and support to our customers. We provide our employees with a positive work environment and social activities that reinforce teamwork.
Venturi, LLC, a Chenega company, has an exciting career opportunity for a Foreign Military Sales Radar Systems Engineer (FMS)
to perform important work supporting Missile Defense Agency on the TEAMS Next Missile Defense Systems Engineering contract. The Foreign Military Sales Radar Systems Engineer (FMS)
will provide engineering support for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) X-Band Ground Sensors Directorate Foreign Military Sales United Arab Emirates (UAE) Radar Project Office (SNXF). Responsibilities
- Provide engineering support for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) X-Band Ground Sensors Directorate Foreign Military Sales (FMS) United Arab Emirates (UAE) Radar Project Office (SNXF)
- Represent the program office in multiple Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) related to radar system testing, acceptance, deployment, weapon site facility design and construction, weapon site activation, and sustainment engineering activities
- Provide support to Failure Review Board (FRB) and Corrective Action activity
- Provide support to obsolescence management activity
- Produce, review, and manage engineering documents
- Prepare technical and position papers, engineering briefs, schedules and risk management documents
- Develop program plans, plan of action, and milestone (POA&M) recommendations and prepare executive level briefing packages and formal documentation
- Prepare alternative courses of action analyses and executive level results presentations
- Interact with internal and external project stakeholders; FMS Weapon System Program Office, FMS Case Management Division, USACE, Foreign Liaison Officer, and industry partners
- Coordinate and manage project activities across other government agencies (OGAs)
- Assist with the identification and resolution of complex technical issues, as well as provide potential solutions to senior members of the Project Offices, MDA, Combatant Command, and Partner Nation as it pertains to the radar production, system integration and check-out (SICO), deployment, emplacement, and tactical site operations
- Apply disciplined systems engineering practices and identify and resolve complex problems associated with technical performance requirements, systems integration, and performance
- Travel (15%) to prime contractor facility, test ranges, and foreign weapon site locations (UAE)
- BS in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math
- 7+ years working on missile defense-related or other complex, large DoD program/project
- Knowledge and application of phased array radar theory, function, and design
- Secret clearance or higher required
How you'll grow
- 3+ years experience with Foreign Military Sales
- 5+ years experience with Integrated Missile Defense Radar Systems
- Ability to work independently, applying engineering rigor to analyze and resolve problems within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Program Management
- Experience implementing systems engineering "V" processes
- Ability to self-manage and initiate within team structure
- Ability to decompose complex problems to actionable elements
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Ability presenting complex information and concepts to Leaders at various levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office® applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of MDA Systems Engineering processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of MDA organizational structure
- Working knowledge of Missile Defense System (MDS) architecture and concepts
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program