Summary Data Transfer Agent Springfield, VA
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS) was created with the purpose of providing integrated enterprise IT support to Federal customers both CONUS and OCONUS. CARS employs Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with decades of experience working in the Federal marketplace.
The Data Transfer Agent
position supports the enterprise by administering the Data Transfer Agent (DTA) duties for information systems processing National Security Information. Ensure all government-mandated policies associated with data transfers are implemented and followed. Responsibilities
- Support the agency's data transfer policies and procedures.
- Support agency's Network Privilege User policies and procedures.
- Coordination, oversight, and approval of DR time and reporting (timecards).
- Developing, and tracking DR performance through the establishment of goals, monitoring of achievement, and annual assessment.
- Review and approval of media and equipment requests for items entering the customer facility. Provide and implement strategies for the DTO Team.
- Update DTO policies, procedures, and performance metrics.
- Develop monthly compliance reports and centrally manage areas for improvement.
- Communicate and provide training on new processes and procedures.
- Capture and report DTO performance metrics.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years relevant experience or
- Associate's Degree and 6+ years relevant experience or
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Operational experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in the Intelligence Community
- DoD 8140 (formerly 8570.01-M), IAT Level I: (within 6 months of hire)
- TS/SCI Clearance required
How you'll grow
- Ability to obtain CI Poly Clearance
- Ability to work Shift hours. Shift will be identified upon hire
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, and experience working in a home office setting as well as the ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, and previous customer service experience strongly desired
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem/situation and think abstractly to solve it
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Agile Real Time Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program